Sunday, September 4, 2011

DIFFERENT AGE

AGE OF CHANGE

No ! not ' the Age of Reason' .as that book
is yet on the shelve , kept locked
This has to be a different 'Age'
does not matter ,- if you like it or not
This -the Age of total change

My girl -friend's all have different paints
on their face
'Shalimar',', Asian or Nerrulac though
the Face book , these days ,can forget the wedding ring
the mask that matters not the heart accepted as real thing

Even at my age my hair does look
darker than black and so what !
any pigment will suit my head
or her eyebrows may have been shaved apart
The eye laashes might be from deer's tail
My bi-focal lenses may need another change
but my implanted hatr shall remain black
even though on TV my nephew's voice
is fitted to SRK , to speak in Bengali and advertise.

In Einstein's World now nothing is real
'stunts' are treasure and crimson lips
Don't foget to wash hands after the embrace
or a detto face-wash after the kiss.
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment