Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THE CHALLENGE

Nobody or religion , as yet ,has succeeded in showing me an Christian Carbon or a Hindu hydrogen nor an Islamic iron !
So My Atheistic virgin-status is unmolested ,as yet.
________________________________________________________________E
One day God came to me and took the seat beside me. HE looked very sad. I asked Him --Why? and he lamented that His statistic showed that 99 percent of his devotees were ever pestering HIM for some personal gain or gift and none was interested to know God or Love him.
Poor God ! - I replied and he laughed loud through 'Lightning"
______________________________________________________________________
Those who pluck flowers or present flower-bouquet to please their lover or "boss'" -are the real 'Murderers in disguise...... Why ? - You ask Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose , -not me .
____________________________________________________________
Media sometimes are the smartest Lawful-Prostitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment